We are delighted to welcome you to the Fifth International Workshop on Plasma for Cancer Treatment (IWPCT 2018), which will be held in Greifswald, Germany, from March 20 – 21, 2018. Researchers from around the globe will attend to discuss their latest works and developments for cancer plasma therapy.
It will be the fifth part of a workshop series, started in 2014 in Washington, DC, USA, at the Conference Center of George Washington University hosted by the chairs Annemie Bogaerts and David Graves.
The topics covered by the Workshop are the following:
Prof. Hans-Robert Metelmann & Prof. Klaus-Dieter Weltmann
- Plasma sources and plasma equipment used for cancer treatment,
- Plasma-cancer interactions: experiments, modeling and simulation,
- Destruction of cancer cells by plasmas,
- Mechanisms of plasma selectivity towards cancer cells,
- Plasma-liquid interaction / plasma chemistry in biological liquids / plasma activated media for cancer applications,
- Clinical and animal studies of cancer treatment by plasmas.
General Chairs of the IWPCT 2018