We are delighted to welcome you to the Fifth International Workshop on Plasma for Cancer Treatment (IWPCT 2018), which will be held in Greifswald, Germany, from March 20 – 21, 2018. Researchers from around the globe will attend to discuss their latest works and developments for cancer plasma therapy.
It will be the fifth part of a workshop series, started in 2014 in Washington, DC, USA.
The topics covered by the Workshop are the following:
Prof. Hans-Robert Metelmann & Prof. Klaus-Dieter Weltmann
- Plasma sources and plasma equipment used for cancer treatment,
- Plasma-cancer interactions: experiments, modeling and simulation,
- Destruction of cancer cells by plasma,
- Mechanisms of plasma selectivity towards cancer cells,
- Plasma-liquid interaction / plasma chemistry in biological liquids / plasma activated media for cancer treatment,
- Clinical and animal studies of cancer treatment by plasma.
General Chairs of the IWPCT 2018
Prof. Annemie Bogaerts & Prof. David Graves
ISC Chairs of the IWPCT 2018